Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? Please see our frequently asked questions below. If this still doesn’t help then feel free to get in touch.
Our typical quotation/estimate turnaround is the same day, however please let us know if your request is urgent. To help us provide you with a quotation faster, please be prepared to provide the following information as it relates to the anatomy of your installation;
- Type of installation (window, wall, door, floor, signage, hoarding, etc)
- Location of installation (address and indoor or outdoor)
- Height of installation (to top of graphic)
- Measurements for installation and # of pieces to be installed – a specification is ideal
- Type of material
- Type of substrate (eg. if wall – drywall, wood, painted, etc)
- Preferred date and time of installation
Whilst this isn’t a comprehensive list, it’s a step in the right direction to supplying you an accurate quotation.
We work on a strict 30 day payment basis which can generally be made as a BACS transfer. More detailed information about our charges and costs supplied on request.
You will usually receive photographs of your installation on completion, usually within 1-3hrs or sooner if requested. If you require a sign-off form signed by your client, we will ensure our installer has it on-site for immediate sign-off and will take a picture of the signed paperwork and send it along to you with all the photographs!
These are fundamental measures ensuring you and your clients’ business as well as their premises are covered and also that our installers are safe whilst on-site.